Tuesday 4 December 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.



1 & 2: Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I've heard this series is quite good, so it's about time I read it.
                                         
3, 4 & 5: Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout - anyone who follows my blog will know that I've been practically drooling over these books recently. I've read them in eBook format, but it's not the same as paperback... and look at how pretty the covers are.


6 & 7: Beautiful Chaos and Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - another good series that's coming to an end. I haven't read the conclusion of the Caster Chronicles yet, but I like forward to it. The movie for Beautiful Creatures is being released in February. 


8 & 9: Unearthly and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - another great series not physically on my bookshelf... eBooks are just not the same *whimpers*


10: Dreamless by Josephine Angelini - This book is amazing. Shame I don't own it - I'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I read each one.
Thank you :)