Saturday 15 December 2012

Book Haul (#2)

Hi guys!
This week I've bought some books in paperback! Yay! I'm quite excited by the prospect of being able to read something that's not on Kindle. As much as I love my Kindle, I prefer the smell of new books. Creepy that may sound.




Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout - This is the first from the Covenant series which I ordered. I've already read it and, as expected, loved it. You can read my review for Deity here.
The Blessed by Tonya Hurley  - This was actually a gift from one of my friend on my birthday.  I've read quite a lot of negative reviews on it and it looks quite dark. Still, I've just started reading it and I'm enjoying it, too. A review will be up soon, once I've finished it. I have to say though; I prefer the UK cover to the US one. The American one just creeps me out...
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - My friend recommended me this, and she doesn't recommend books unless the knows I'll love them. I just finished this and my review will be up soon. In fact, you can kind of see me taking the picture near where 'Wendy Higgins' is written. I'm that dark shadow over there. Hehe.













Divergent by Veronica  Roth - AAAAAHHHH!!! I CANT WAIT TO START THIS ONE! It looks soooooo good and I've been seeing it everywhere I looked. I'd debated with myself quite a few times whether to order it from Amazon or not, but I went to WHSmith (a famous UK bookstore) and saw it. The urge to buy it was just too tempting. And I've never been known for my strong will.












Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Well, might as well buy the next one in the series. That was quite tempting, too. And its purple! They're quite lengthy books and I hope they're worth the buy. 
















Well, that's it for this weeks 'Book Haul'. Thanks for reading and tell me what you think about these books. Feel free to add a link to your own Book Haul, and I'll check it out.
:)

- The Teen Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I read each one.
Thank you :)