Wednesday 21 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #2

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted over at Breaking the Spine.

I saw the cover of it over at Midnight Reads, and then remembered it. I've read the first two books as soon as they've been released and I can't wait to get a hold of this one.The book I'm talking about is...

... Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini:



She must rise, or they will fall ...Helen's powers are increasing--and so is the distance between her and her mortal friends. To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a dangerous traitor is lurking among them, and all fingers point to Orion. Still unsure whether she loves him or Lucas, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, or risk all-out war. The final book in this heart-stopping trilogy.

Publication: 6th June 2013

Ahhhh!!!! It's just too much to handle *faints*
*gets back up again*
But it's being released in June. Such a while away. Sad face.

4 comments:

  1. WOOOO! Goddess! I absolutely adore the UK cover(': I can't believe we have to wait until June... so far:/

    Great pick, loving the blog,
    Sam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you!
      Your blog's pretty awesome too :)

      Delete
  2. It's infuriating that we have to wait so long!
    And the blurb sounds so good, I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I read each one.
Thank you :)