Friday 9 November 2012

"Hey. I wanna write a blog."

Hello.

This is my first blog... like... ever...

I hope it's the first of many.

OK, so a few days ago I was just randomly thinking about random stuff, (as I do) when I suddenly had a burst of inspiration:

 I thought: "Hey. I wanna write a blog." You see, I love reading blogs myself  - I'm just naturally nosy. Anyway, never in my life have I actually tried to sit down and write a diary. My handwriting's just too messy for that. And I just don't have the patience. However, I do love writing. Thus, I came to the conclusion that I WAS going to start a blog.

But, like everything in my life, I was still faced with a dilemma... what am I going to write about? I know, it's a blog and everything, but I love reading book blogs - they're the ones I'm obsessed with. Also, my life is too boring and normal to be found entertaining by readers like yourself.

Sooo... I'm going to write a book blog! :D

I'll be posting reviews and participating with memes and everything.

I'm very excited.

So, now I've reached the end of my first ever blog.
I didn't know if I should keep it long or short, so apologies if it seems a bit dodgy.

"Drench yourself with words unspoken, live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins - the rest is still unwritten." - Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I read each one.
Thank you :)