Sunday 18 November 2012

Book Haul (#1)

Hi guys! So, I have some new books I've managed to get a hold of this week so I thought - I'll do a book haul. I'll be doing them everytime I have quite a few new books I'd like to share.

This week I have:

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (eBook) - I actually just finished this today. Loved the whole series. Review will be posted soon. :)















The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (Library) - Been hearing big things about this series. Although I wasn't a huge fan of her Shiver series, I'm willing to give this a go as the story seems interesting.


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Borrowed) -
I borrowed this off a friend because I've been hearing about it everywhere. Apparently it's good. I can't wait to read it and finally see what all the fuss is about.








The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1)





The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney (eBook) - Oooh... look at the cover! It seems like a book I'd read - the cover's cool, the blurb's cool, the title's cool. It's all cool. 






Dark Star by Bethany Frenette (eBook) -
What? A book about... superheroes? I'm not a huge fan of comics, but I do love comic-based movies. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if I'll like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I read each one.
Thank you :)