Tuesday 13 November 2012

Bloodlines #4 Title Reveal

Big news:
Richelle Mead (author of the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series) recently posted a new blog post on her blog... which revealed the title of the fourth book in the Bloodlines series!!

I absolutely love the Bloodlines books. So you have no idea how excited I was by this small amount of news. To others, it's small. But if you're someone like me, who gets hyper very easily, over the smallest of stuff - it's pretty huge. 

You can read the full blog here, but you can read on for an extract...

Bloodlines #4 is called The Fiery Heart.

This'll make a lot more sense when you read Indigo, which I'm starting to get super impatient for. Come on, February! Lots of big things happen in Indigo, and you romance fans are going to pass out. You know what also might make you pass out? This:

The Fiery Heart is going to be told from both Sydney and Adrian's points of view. That's right. If you've ever wanted to get inside the crazy world of Adrian Ivashkov's head, this is it. It'll still be in first person, but the POV will alternate chapters. I'm so excited about this, it's not even funny. Well, actually...since it's Adrian, it'll be hilarious. I think you guys'll love it, and for those who still haven't made the transition to the Bloodlines series, now's your chance! #1 and #2 are out, and it's not too late to catch up before February.


... :D




I'm already getting excited.

I don't normally like it when authors have their book in two perspectives - but this is Adrian. Why wouldn't I love it? The Fiery Heart! I can't wait. Seriously - and I haven't even read The Indigo Spell yet. 

So, what do you think? I'd love to hear your opinion, so feel free to leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I read each one.
Thank you :)